Scope math is intended to extract matrix channel from the scope trigger shots on which the math functions can be performed. We will get either the last shot or the history of scope triggered shots.
For that we need to define the trigger Type which has the same meaning as on the scope instrument:
- Normal - only output a scope shot when a real trigger occurs
- Auto - if a trigger is not found, output current values
- Free run - outputs scope pictures regardless of the trigger
- Single shot - outputs only at first trigger
- Unit - defines the x scale units either in milliseconds or samples.
- Trigger channel - defines the channel for triggering the shots. We can output many different channels (defined on the left upper side, but the trigger channel can be only one for all).
- Show history - defines if the output is single channel (always overwritten with latest data) or if the entire history is put into the channels.
- Skip trig. in post time - defines if the triggers are searched also when post time is running. If yes, data could overlap.
- Pre time and Post time - defines pre trigger and post trigger time.
Trigger settings are the same as in normal scope, alarms or storing triggers.