Dewesoft Machinery diagnostics covers a wide range of measurements in the field of structural dynamics, industrial acoustics and machine diagnostics.
- Balancing - explains procedures for working with Balancing module, which is used to determinate the amplitude & angle of unbalance and calculate correction mass with proper placement angle.
- Combustion analysis - explains procedures for working with Combustion analysis module used to calculate parameters of internal combustion engines.
- Human body vibation - explains procedures for working with Human vibration module, used to evaluate the effects of vibration on the human body.
- Modal test - explains procedures for working with Frequency response analysis used to determine natural frequencies of the system under test.
- Torsional vibration - explains procedures for working with Torsional vibration module used to measure dynamic and static bending and vibration of the shafts.
- Order tracking - explains procedures for working with Order tracking module used to extract the harmonics during machine run up and run downs.
For information how to initialize above special Dewesoft modules see -> Add module.