Min marker finds the lowest peaks or minimum values in the spectrum. Right click on the spectrum and select Add Min marker.
The min marker features the following setup options:
- Current value - shows only a current value of the marker and can be interacted while storing
- Full history - stores calculated values in output channels and can be used as input in other modules
- Number of Valleys - users can manually define the number of valleys in the spectrum they want to find
- Histogram input data - if this option is enabled the marker will find n-lowest values in the spectrum. If this option is not enabled, the marker will find n-highest valleys in the spectrum (peak is defined as a values of which the neighbourhood bins are smaller than the peak itself)
- Set custom search area - users can define the frequency spectrum in which the valleys are found