For more information about max marker, please visit Processing markers page.
Max marker finds the highest peaks or the highest values in the spectrum. Right click on the spectrum and select Add Max marker.
The max marker features the following setup options:
- Current value - shows only a current value of the marker and can be interacted while storing
- Full history - stores calculated values in output channels and can be used as input in other modules
- Improve peak accuracy - if this option is selected the peak position and value are interpolated from the FFT data
- Number of peaks - users can manually define the number of peaks in the spectrum they want to find
- Histogram input data - if this option is enabled the marker will find n-highest values in the spectrum. If this option is not enabled, the marker will find n-highest peaks in the spectrum (peak is defined as a values of which the neighbourhood bins are smaller than the peak itself)
- Set custom search area - users can define the frequency spectrum in which the peaks are found