Dewesoft Machinery diagnostics covers a wide range of measurements in the field of structural dynamics, industrial acoustics and machine diagnostics.
- Combustion engine analysis - explains procedures for working with Combustion analysis module used to calculate parameters of internal combustion engines.
- Human vibration - explains procedures for working with Human vibration module, used to evaluate the effects of vibration on the human body.
- Orbit Analysis - is an ideal analysis tool for rotor movements examination, assessment of any motion restrictions causing vibration and consequent prevention of potential, unwanted damages to rotating machinery that would result in premature wear of components and could cause critical failure.
- Order tracking - explains procedures for working with Order tracking module used to extract the harmonics during machine run up and run downs.
- Rotor balancer - explains procedures for working with Balancing module, which is used to determinate the amplitude & angle of unbalance and calculate correction mass with proper placement angle.
- Torsional vibration - explains procedures for working with Torsional vibration module used to measure dynamic and static bending and vibration of the shafts.
For information how to initialize above special Dewesoft modules see -> Add module.