Global variables define the channels, which can be used in a sequencer, math section and displays.
New variables can be added with a plus button.
The Unique ID must be defined, which is used as a reference for all others places where internal variables are used. Channel name can be freely defined, we can define the color and the unit.
Data type can be:
- Floating point (floating decimal point, we can also define the number of decimal numbers)
- Integer (whole number)
- Text (text written by the user)
Channel Type can be:
- Single value (storing only one value per entire measurement)
- Async (adding a value each time the channel changes from sequencer or math)
Start value can be selected from:
- Last value (variable will remember the last value)
- Default value (it will always start with the defined default number
Default value describes what value the channel has when starting up.